In Bianco Rosso, we are committed to the protection of the privacy and security of our clients, and also of those who visit our website (that is to say, you). The Bianco Rosso Watches is made up of people who also use and access other websites, so we truly appreciate and respect your privacy. If you have any question about how we protect it, please write an email to email@example.com
For all our services, the data controller (company responsible for your privacy) is Bianco Rosso.
What data do we use and why? Let us explain it.
- Your name and contact details
- Why do we need them?
- What do we need them for?
- -To post your orders
- -To send you information via a text message or e-mail, and to keep you updated. We must do it not only to keep you informed of our promotions but to inform you about when you will get your order home.
- -Fraud prevention and detection. To prevent and protect you and against fraud, something which is essential for a better operation.
- -To find out what you and other clients like. To guarantee that we offer what you like, and to remain your shop.
- Your date of birth
- -To check that you are of legal age
- -Fraud prevention and detection
- Information on your gender
- -To redirect you to those sections you are likely to have more interest in. To show products you are interested in quickly.
- Payment information
- -To collect payments and make refunds
- -We must do this to comply with our contract with you. Because we are an online company!
- - Fraud prevention and detection
- Contact history with us
- -To provide you with a better customer service.
- -To train our staff, so that when you get in touch with us you get a better service.
- Purchase history and saved products
- -To suggest products you might be interested in.
- -To provide customer services and assistance, dealing with returns.
- -To find out what you and others like.
- Information on accounts linked to us
- -To make it possible for you to access our website much more easily, with no need to create an account (direct link via social networks)
- -To offer recommendations on products, so that you can easily find what you like.
- Your survey responses, quizzes and promotions
- -To conduct a survey, a quiz or a promotion
- Ip, browser, operative system
- - To develop marketing tasks by email
You do not need to give us any personal information. But if you do not do it, you will probably be unable to buy on our website, and your shopping experience with us probably won't be the best. But this is up to you and we respect that. We are dedicated to selling what you like, without your information we would not be able to keep on offering our services, as we would not be unable to send your order or to collect your payment; to sum up, we would be unable to provide personal attention to you. Our commitment with you will always be to keep your data safe.
We also anonymize personal information and bring it into groups so that you cannot be identified. We use it for different purposes, such as testing our computer systems and for research and data analysis tasks, with the purpose of improving our website and to develop new products and services. We also share this information with third parties.
USE OF PAY PLATFORMS
We are an online shop, so we must work with pay platforms and processors which help us deal with and process your orders. We have looked for the best in the market, provided with security features. These platforms make the same effort as us in order to provide you with a good service, and so that your data remains safe.
SOCIAL NETWORKS AND ADVERTISING
Our shop has a profile in the following social networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram (the ‘Social Network’). They have all been created with the main purpose of advertising the products and services of Bianco Rosso.
Bianco Rosso might have access to and deal with the public information of the user, especially his/her contact name.
USE OF PROFILE
Bianco Rosso will carry out the following actions:
- Accessing the public information of your profile.
- Following request by the user, posting information on the profile of the user – information which has been previously published on the website of Bianco Rosso.
- To send private messages using the channels of the social network, if permitted.
- Updates of the status of the page, which shall be shown in the user´s profile.
The user will at all times control his/her connections, deleting the content he/she is not interested in. The user might also amend and restrict who he/she shares his/her connections with, by checking his/her private settings.
We work with Google Analytics only to access certain statistical information such as sex, age, country. This help us easily show you what you are looking for.
QUIZZES, PROMOTIONS AND RAFFLES – WEBSITE AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
Bianco Rosso reserves the right to organize quizzes, promotions and raffles, in which the user following the page might decide to participate. If organized via a social network, the regulations of such events shall be published on it, in conformity with current applicable law.
Bianco Rosso might use social networks to advertise its products and services. If we decide to deal with your contact information to carry out direct commercial research tasks, we will comply with current provisions in force and with the rules of the platform itself.
If any of the clauses of these Conditions of Use becomes null and void, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and construed taking in consideration the wills of the parties and the purpose of such Conditions of Use.
If Bianco Rosso fails to require compliance with any of the rights emerging from these Conditions of Use, this shall not be interpreted as waiver of such right, except in case of express waiver (in written form) by Bianco Rosso, or if the pertinent action, as might be applicable, becomes time-barred.
AMENDMENTS TO THE CONDITIONS OF USE
Bianco Rosso reserves the right to modify, at any time and with no prior warning, the layout and setting of the website and/or apps, along with the Conditions of Use and the Privacy and Cookies Policy.
These Conditions of Use shall always be available to users and clients, at a visible spot, for them to access them as many times as they like. Clients and users must carefully read the Conditions of Use. In any case, accepting the Conditions of Use in force at the time being will be an essential condition to contract any product or service via our website or/apps.
COMMUNICATION BETWEEN BIANCO ROSSO AND CLIENT
All the communications between Bianco Rosso and the Client, in connection with these Conditions of Use, shall be made through the online communications sending route if available or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The communications between Bianco Rosso and the Client, in connection with the purchase of products and services, by the following means: e-mail, social networks and among others.
In Bianco Rosso, we are always working to provide you with the best service, in compliance with applicable law. Therefore, we have mobilised a qualified team which will be in charge of implementing and protecting your personal information, according to EU Regulation 2016/679, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
More information on this new legislation which shall come into force on May 25, 2018: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en